Sunday 6 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(Slightly belatedly and still full of Christmas cake.)

Appalling lack of blogging over the festive period. My brother has a wii, which he brought back with him for Christmas with my parents. After most of the family injured their arms, getting over-zealous on the bowling game, 'The Legend of Zelda' took over any time which I would have spend blogging. However, between Christmas and the New Year, I freed all the monkeys in the forest temple, so obviously not time wasted.

I think it's important to have a break if you can over Christmas and New Year. There are not many times of the year when you can really stop and think about the year past and the year to come and spend time with family. So half-hearted apologies for being silent on the blog front - but of course, now the Christmas decorations are down and normal life begins, no excuse!

Happy New Year and the very best for 2008.

No comments: